Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Week #4 - no accountability!!

My discipline is waning, doesn't say a lot of about me, since I'm supposedly only 4 weeks in - but whatev!
Last week this was my project - rather undertaking!  We had a fun Valentine's weekend, welcomed some family for a extended weekend visit and this week I've been playing catch up with the house, laundry, and enjoying the beautiful weather.  I suppose I could show you pictures of piles of unfolded laundry and then stacks of it folded as my project - but I'm hoping you have your own to look at (please, someone besides me falls into crazy masses of laundry - right?)  I think it's the curse of the creative brain -- can't really stick to redundant activities like washing, folding, putting away-ing.  I'd rather hide out in the craft room and play, check out some of my favorite blogs, or roam the aisles of craft stores. 
I'll play craft catch up next week -- after the house is all caught up (hhaaa!  oh the laughter that brings!)

No comments: